Lol because I missed so many letters in the ##atozchallenge, I’m doing TT in an attempt to make them up! I got sick Tuesday and just didn’t feel like blog posting! I’m putting them in the order that they were listed in my list of topics. OK, so here’s the list.
- Candy: I like most candies. Not everything, but I can usually find something I like just browsing the candy aisle in a grocery store. Don’t get me wrong, I love candy stores! We don’t really have any of the mix-and-match kind, though.
- Chocolate: I consider fine chocolate to be different than “candy.” I love most things chocolate, unless it’s filled with fruit or alcohol.
- Church: I’ve recently started going to a new church, and I’m loving it!
- Charity: I enjoy donating to many causes that I support, and I happen to support a lot of them!
- Challenges: I love participating in any kind of challenge, sometimes I complete them and sometimes I don’t, but never-the-less, it’s still lots of fun!
- Dance: I took ballet for 3 years, from 9th-11th grade. I still love to dance! In 2015, I participated in the Angel dance in our church Easter play.
- De Novo: this is a legal word that means “to review afresh, or anew, (hopefully without any prejudgement going into the review process.) I picked this because I think it’s an interesting word!
- Domains: OH man, I now own 8 domains! Lol I’m always on the hunt for more!
- Epic! For some reason, for the past few years, I’ve really started to love the word, “epic!” I use it to describe anything that I think is beyond extraordinary, which is exactly what the word means.
- Evidence: lol OK, another legal word hah. When you’re following a case though, evidence is what you should be following. This means I end up reading a lot of transcripts, briefs, and other legal documents. Yeah, I consider this fun!
- Faith: I’ve been fortunate to have a deep faith for most of my adult life. Even though I had my salvation in 1993, I wasn’t raised in church when I was a kid. A few months after I moved out of my parents house, I started going to my old church.
- Figure Skating: I used to really enjoy watching figure skating! I still watch when the Olympics come around, but the lack of a professional circuit saddens me. Unfortunately, I sat out the 2005 season in protest because I never got to go to the nationals that year, (which were in Portland.) I do regret this now, but didn’t at the time.
- Freedom: Oh wow, where do I start with this one? Over the past 3 years or so, I’ve undertaken a study of, and transformation to, Libertarianism. It isn’t just a political thing either, there’s an ethical lifestyle behind it. Although individual freedom is definitely one of the most important foundations thereof.
Freedom is one of the best things in life, but I’ve been privy to it’s quiet erosion since 2013.