Thursday 13 21.
First I’d like to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving! I’ll be going to my parent’s later, but I thought I’d take the time to make a list of 13 things I’m thankful for.
- All god’s blessings, (there are a lot in my life.)
- Everyone at my church.
- A loving family.
- Really good friends.
- My ability to worship although I might not be the best singer in the world.
- That I got to move out of my parent’s house, and now I have a place to live.
- That I have food to eat.
- That I got to bungee jump, skydive and zipline twice, (not all in one time.)
- That I was able to get a new computer.
- My ability to make lists.
- Early mornings.
- My internet connection, that it isn’t capped or slow.