First, I just want to wish everyone reading, (who celebrates,) a happy Thanksgiving! next, I’d like to make a list of things I’m thankful for. I’m not sure how many I’ll come up with, but I’m aiming for 13. )As in Thursday 13.)
- I’m thankful for all God’s blessings. I thank God that I have a place to live and food to eat, as well as many, many other things.
- Family and friends.
- Church family.
- My church in general.
- The fact that I have a working internet connection.
- The internet in general, in it’s relatively, (but not completely,) uncensored form.
- Everything I’ve learned over the past year.
- Everything I’ve done over the past year, even my volunteer position at the VA, which at times can include a lot of waiting.
- That my sister is having a baby, and that I’m finally able to say that publically!
- The fact that I can pay my bills.
- The ability to worship,.
- That I’m able to give a little bit to others.
When I called mom at about 10:20 this morning, she had already started cooking! I should be leaving to go over there in about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. One more thing, I looked up the lyrics of this song this morning, and I think it just might be appropriate for today.