Thursday 13 23.
A couple days before my sister’s baby shower, here are 13 things I’m looking forward to.
- My sister’s baby shower! OK, that was the most obvious one.
- Finding out the name my sister has decided on for the baby, hopefully we’ll find out on Saturday.
- My niece being born!
- Being able to reregister my domain, and register another one. I haven’t checked on this for a while, but the process should be finished now.
- More startup conferences like Launch I love startup conferences!
- My aunt and uncle on my mom’s side coming out here in June. My aunt is coming for the shower, but I’m looking forward to seeing both of them!
- Sharing my testimony again.
- Church this Sunday, both because I didn’t go last week, and because I always look forward to church!
- The trip we’re going to be taking with my aunt and uncle, I think it’s only going to be a 2 or 3 day trip, but hopefully it will still be fun!
- Getting a keyboard for my phone.
- More chances to pray in the healing rooms.
- Blogathon! I didn’t intentionally put this one close to last, but it and the next one are the farthest away.
- The 2012 summer olympics, which coincide with blogathon this year, (tradition dictates that blogathon is at the end of July, and so are the olympics!)
I went to the Thursday 13 site and there wasn’t a post for this week, so I’m not linking to the site. If one shows up later, I’ll probably link to it.