Thursday Lister: Things going on around here.
- I need to decide if I’m going to reschedule Linkday again. I’m thinking about rescheduling it for 8/27, which is 2 days after my birthday.
- I haven’t been sleeping well lately. I think this is just the usual pre-event tricks that my body plays on me every so often, but this has caused a lot of bad headaches. As a result, I haven’t gotten anything done.
- Not only that, but the Olympics start the night before I was going to do the event, (8/6.)
- I had a lot of fun following the ACB convention! I had to go grocery shopping on Friday, so I missed a little of the long general session that takes place at the end of convention. I got to catch up with the Archive though.
- I’ve decided that I’m going to follow at least a bit of the Republican convention that starts on Monday. I don’t want to follow all the Trump family speeches, but I do want to see if anything interesting happens on the floor.
- As soon as I start sleeping again, I intend to start my podcast using ShoutEngine as my host. They have unlimited storage for free, and 10 GB of bandwidth.