I’m not going to list them all, (because it’s hard to get YouTube embeds for each one,) but I’ll list a few.
- Oh Holy Night:
- Silent night:
- Breath of Heaven, (the Amy Grant version.)
- I believe, Natalie Grant: This song really got me through Christmas 3 years ago. We were preparing for our big Vegas trip and I was following the case of epic proportions, needless to say, Christmas was the last thing on my mind.
- A Baby Changes Everything, Faith Hill:
- Let It Be Christmas, Allen Jackson:
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful: This one just happens to be the Martina McBride version.
OK, those are just some of my favorite Christmas songs. If I had the time, I’d include more.