2017 list updates.
So we’re more than a month into 2017, and I’ve already completed several things on the list.
- Get a haircut. Completed this last month!
- Look into starting an online business. Also completed last month, I joined WealthyAffiliate Will be starting my shopify store later this year.
- Start a savings account, and save between $50 -$100 every month. Completed January 2nd, 2017. Currently saving $100 per month.
- Decide what I’m doing with my blogs. Right now, the linkblog is on Blot, and the personal blog is on Blogger. I’d like to try 10Centuries, but not sure if I want to do another blog migration so soon. Completed February, 2017. Everything’s going back to WP! Mostly because the latest versions are pretty stable, and I want to learn to develop plugins.
- Decide what I’m doing with my online identities and domains. This will probably involve privatizing Twitter, and a new domain for the linkblog. Completed February 2017. Actually, it’s going to be a new domain for both blogs, as soon as they get ready to expire.
- Find a password manager. Completed January, 2017. I’m now using LastPass and loving it!
I have several goals in progress, including the 30 day challenge goal, reading books, excersising every weekday, (currently working on this 43Things goal.