13 Positive things.
Because I’m trying to teach a friend of mine to come up with small positive things each day, I wrote a list of 13 of mine, (although some of them aren’t so small.)
- My personal blog is working! The domain wasn’t fully resolved until today.
- Blog tweaking. Installing plugins and themes is fun!
- Gab is epic! This is one positive thing that I get to enjoy every day.
- I signed up for a new web host on Tuesday, I love it!
- I have all my topics for the A to Z challenge for next month ready.
- I have 19 topics for AudioMo, and that isn’t until June.
- I’m watching a lot less TV. Lol it’s because my antenna isn’t working with one of the local channels here, but I’m enjoying the podcasts!
- I found a new church that I love!
- 43Things often makes my day.
- I’m starting to incorporate more healthy things into my diet.
- I’m having less headaches! Now that my neurologist put me on a muscle relaxer.
- I’m maintaining my current weight.
- I’m meeting lots of new people and making new friends, even if it’s online.
For those doing Thursday 13, I used to own Life’s Everyday Adventures!, it’s still up if you want to go take a look. This is my new blog.