Pre-flight survey! Oh and a song.
Lol because it’s still pre-flight, but this is technically the opening survey, it’s a pre-flight one hah! After this I’ll put my opening song here.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Oregon, United States. Lol I think most people know Oregon is in the US, but for those who don’t.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m only reading 2 books this time, (as it’s my first time, and I want to see if I can get through one or both of them.) I’m looking forward to 1984 and Atlas Shrugged equally. Yeah Atlas Shrugged is 1188 pages!
- Which snack are you most looking forward to? Probably my Hershey’s hugs! Love those things, I also have Starburst, and lots of chips/crackers.
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Hmm, well come to think of it, I don’t have an About page set up here. I’m 33, Christian, totally blind, and I don’t use my legal name online, (except in places where it’s required.)
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Lol getting lots of reading done of course! Oh and staying up for 24 hours and getting loopy hah. Also Twitter and such wshould be lots of fun! Lol so the whole thing…
Oh, here’s the song, ((I almost forgot!) Since I’m starting with 1984, it’s the Citizenfour soundtrack.