13 things I’m looking forward to, and/or worried about, plus maybe a few random things.
If I can’t come up with 13 things I’m looking forward to, or 13 things I’m worried about, why not do both in one list? I might toss in a few random links and things just for fun.
- I’m looking forward to home group tomorrow night. Our church has a couple small groups that meet at people’s houses. One of the bus drivers and his wife doesn’t live too far from me, so they come and pick me up every couple weeks. We eat, sing, then there’s a small bible teaching, then we share prayer requests. This will be my 3rd time going.
- I’m looking forward to grocery shopping again tomorrow. For some reason, I find grocery shopping fun. I have no idea why this is!
- I’m going to enjoy baking the brownies I get from the store while we’re shopping tomorrow. I have a feeling this will happen at some point next week.
- I’m going to enjoy voting, of all things. I actually do enjoy our state’s vote by mail system. Even though I’ve never gone to wait in line at a polling place.
- The main thing I’m worried about right now is losing my home care services through the state. My case is still pending, but my current program ends on 11/10.
- I’m assuming I’ll still be pending if they don’t make a decision before that.
- I’m worried about the fact that I’ll need to pay for someone to come and help me with some things if I do loos my services. I can’t afford to pay what the state pays caregivers. I can probably afford to pay $10-12 per hour for 3-4 hours once a week. That way someone can help with cleaning, llaundry, mail, etc.
- I sure wish we had Uber or Lyft here! I’d like to be more involved in church activities, and transportation is always an issue. I’d like to go to a Bible study or 2, perhaps at a different church, because besides the home groups, our church doesn’t really do studies. Unfortunately I can’t really do this because of my transportation.
- Melissa made this flu fighter chicken noodle soup recipe, for me yesterday. It’s absolutely epic! I’m hoping it will help me get over my last bit of a cold.
- Right now, I’m live streaming a WikiBees session, they’re held on the Unity4J channel every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday starting at 8 PM EDT. here’s the live periscope stream.
- Tomorrow when we go to the store, we’re getting stuff to make beef stew. I normally go shopping every couple weeks, but in order to not waste food and money, we’re going every week now.
- I have an email discussion group for sharing links that you, (mostly I,) right now, come across on the web. If you’d like to join, the link is here https://groups.io/g/linkshare. I’d love to have more people posting! I do have to approve your subscription first just to make sure you aren’t spam lol.
- I’ve been window shopping with Instacart, now that they’re in my area. It’s a pretty cool way to look at groceries and see what I might want to order for delivery when I test it probably sometime next month. I’ll just order a few things first, to make sure everything gets here OK.