Lol, I’m such a late person. Hah, I blame reading for like 10 hours straight now. Ok, here it goes.
- What are you reading right now? I’m on chapter 9 of Atlas Shrugged.
- How many books have you read so far? Lol just 1. I finished 1984 earlier. I’m glad I didn’t set a goal to read 3-4 books. I didn’t set a page goal either because I have no way of counting the pages I’ve read.
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I’m looking forward to picking up right where I left off. If I finish before 24 hours are up, I don’t know what I’m going to do.
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I live alone, I’ve had 0 interuptions, except of course when I interrupted myself to take breaks etc.
- What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I think what surprises me is that reading for more than 3-4 hours makes me tired. I didn’t expect to have to deal with tiredness until later tonight.