OK OK so I couldn’t do this early because I had a cat meowing at me at 4:30 something, which woke me up so I could start reading. After a quick email and Twitter check, I started, so now I’m taking time to do the survey.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Oregon, United States.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Is it weird to say I’m looking forward to them both equally? I’m reading The Case For Christ, which I’ve already started and has proven to be very interesting, and Skating On Air, about the broadcast history of figure skating.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to? Well I ended up getting lots of granola and Larabars yesterday when I was at the store. Probably looking forward to those the most.
- Tell us a little something about yourself! I’ve been a Christian since I was about 9 or 10, but never used to attend church as a kid. I only started in 2007 when I moved out of my parent’s house.
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking
forward to? Well I’m not going to read the entire 24 hours today, because I have plans to get to church tomorrow. Other than that, not doing anything different, except reading different books of course.