So, I was actually going to do something interesting for Saturday 7 this week, and see if I could find a 7 question survey thingy. But… um… do you think I could find a survey with only 7 questions? No way! So here’s the boring and predictable 7 random things.
- I wish more people would participate in Saturday 7 besides me, yep it actually has its own thing right here.
- I don’t have a headache today, (yay!) which is unusual for me.
- I’m looking forward to tomorrow, because I’ll be going to church, and then coming home and seeing what my friend’s boyfriend can do with that stubborn fan of mine. Literally, the fan has a plastic band that holds the screen on, and that’s what fell off, and that’s why the screen fell off.
- I like doing Saturday 7, but I want to do Thursday 13 again, but it won’t be every week, I can tell you that.
- I posted a link to the Beatle’s birthday song, “you say it’s your birthday,” on Facebook.”
- I have a lot of Facebook friends who have birthdays this month, dad’s birthday is also this month, but he isn’t on Facebook.
- Birthdays are fun! But when it’s mine, I tend to get tired of it towards the end.