Readathon pre-event survey.
Posted on: April 28, 2018 /
So today’s the day for Readathon, which means I’ll be reading for 24 hours! Or until the 3 books I got yesterday are finished. OK, here’s the pre-event survey, and I almost forgot about the whole thing and now I’m running behind, go me!
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Oregon, USA.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I have to say that I’m looking forward to all 3 equally this time, but I’ll be reading barefoot, which is the last book in the sensible shoes series and I’m really looking forward to that one, simply because I’ll be done after this one.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to? Lol I have so much candy in this apartment, it’s ridiculous! I intend to spend the 24 hours doing my best to get loopy with sugar hah.
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Hmm… like what? I don’t think there’s anything on the blog that I haven’t already shared. I guess a bit about how I’ll be reading, I’ll be letting the Kindle for Pc do the reading for me.
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking
forward to? This is my third, and I intend to go the full 24 hours this time.
I’ll be reading The Case for a Creator, The Case for Faith, and Barefoot in between. I intend to get back here several times throughout the day, but I’m going to be concentrating on reading so I can get through the nearly 1000 pages.