Because I’m acclimating to CET time, and I start that process tonight. Lol, I really don’t want to end up with CET lag next week and fall asleep when well… I should be awake watching lectures. Besides preparing for 4 days of living in half CET half pacific twilight zone, here are my plans for the next 2-3 days.
- Tomorrow night, I’ll go to my parent’s house to exchange gifts with my grandma, sister, and the stepchildren.
- On Christmas eve, I’ll be going over to my parent’s house, probably sometime later.
- We’ll go to church, and then I’ll stay the night. I’m going to have fun explaining to my mom why I need to get to bed by 8:30!
- The next day, mom, dad, and I will open presents/stockings.
- Mom will cook Christmas dinner on Christmas day, she couldn’t decide if she wanted to do this Christmas day or Christmas eve this year.
- I’m hoping I’ll get home at a nice early-ish time.